Your responses to our survey questions will form the baseline data for evaluating the Wildscape Project.
Thanks for your help!
Name of contact person
please complete these fields
Name of school
Address of school
1. Has your school undertaken any environmental projects in the last five years?
2. If yes, what sort of projects? Please indicate below.
3. Please tell us more about your school-based environmental project(s)
4. Are you involved in any environmental projects with national or state organisations such as DEET's Flying Colours Project, Bird Australia's Bird Mapping project or local conservation groups.
Planting of native or indigenous (local ) shrubs and trees in the schoolground?
Planting in nearby reserves?
Surveys of native plants or animals?
Creation of a wetland?
Building/installation of nest boxes?
Litter reduction and recycling projects
Establishment of compost/worm farm?
Water conservation activities?
Energy conservation/greenhouse projects?
5. Does your school become involved in special environmental events such as:
World Environment Day
6. How did you hear about Wildscape?
8. How do you plan to use the Wildscape Web Site?
In general media (newspaper or other)
Use Wildscape Planner and projects to increase biodiversity in the schoolground
Education Media (Vic School news)
To plan and help guide environmental projects around school
Gould League Web Site
To access information about native plants and animals
Gould League Catalogue
To give students experience of using a web-based technology
Surfing World Wide Web
Access interactive activities
Word of mouth
Download curriculum materials
Download individual project sheets
7. What do you think of the Wildscape Website?
Don't plan to use any of the of the project material, teachers' activities or kids' activities
Don't plan to use the Wildscape Planner
9. Have you heard of the Gould League?
10. Have your students taken part in any Gould League Programs?
11. Have you taken part in any Gould League professional development activities?
12. Does your school use Gould League resources?
(books, kits and posters)?
Please read our
privacy and security statement.
© Copyright 2000. All rights reserved.
Innovation / Technology by